More converts for the dark side. 😀
Maybe I’m not as warped as I originally thought. Or, everyone who is reading A Valentine’s Gift for Tori and liking it is as warped as I am.
Hmmm… scary thought, isn’t it?
- “A Valentine’s Gift for Tori was actually better then I thought it would be. The story line caught my eye and I liked how it was all threaded together… Overall it was a good story, I liked it.”
- ~ Tori from Joyfully Reviewed
- “This is a good book! … I enjoyed reading about her “hunt” for her new boyfriend and laughed out loud at parts… This was a fascinating idea turned into a great book by Zenobia Renquist. A Valentine’s Gift for Tori is definitely a book to check out!”
- ~ Laura from Two Lips Reviews
- Recommended Read
“Do not hesitate to read this yourself, because as far as I am concerned it was so good, it ended up being a fast read… Not only did I absolutely love it, I was really disappointed to see it end.”
- ~ Sunflower from The Long and the Short of It Reviews