One of things I love about this time of year is the songs. My absolute favorite Christmas song is Carol of the Bells. Any variation, I’ll listen to it.
Well… you get the picture. That’s my favorite song. What’s yours? Leave a comment (remember to include your email) telling me your favorite Christmas song and you are entered to win a PDF copy of any TWO titles from my Zenobia Renquist backlist (small print below). This contest is also open to international participants.
This blog hop also has a grand prize of a Nook color pre-loaded with books from several of the blog hop authors. Click the link for Grand Prize Entry. Note – Grand prize is not open to international participants due to restrictions from Barnes & Noble.
SMALL PRINT (PLEASE READ!)
– Entering this contest constitutes agreement to all rules stated in this post.
– Rules are subject to change without notification or reason given.
– Contest begins 16 December 2011 EST.
– Contest ends 23 December 2011 EST.
– All winners are final.
– Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 or older to win.
– Chances of winning vary widely based on how many people enter.
– Prize is as stated. No prize substitutions or exchanges.
– PDF ebooks prize will be delivered by the Changeling Press customer service representative.
– STRIPPING CHRISTMAS is a new release and is not part of this contest.
– Only comments that include email address count as valid.
– Only one comment per individual will count towards the contest.
– Winner is chosen using Random.org.
– Winner has until 28 Dec 2011 at 11:59PM EST to answer the notification email or else they forfeit the prize to the runner-up to be chosen on 29 Dec 2011.
– Comments on posts other than the Mistletoe Madness post do NOT count towards this contest.
– Comments timestamped after the contest closes are invalid.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for notification emails that go astray due to mistyped or misrepresented email address, mailer daemons, internet wackiness, or SPAM filters.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for contests held by other authors of the Mistletoe Madness Blog Hop.