Welcome blog hoppers!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog even though I’m pretty far down the list. That’ll teach me to choose a pen name that begins with a Z. 😛
My prize for this blog hop is a PDF copy of my latest release from Ellora’s Cave, Blush PET’S PLEASURE.
Frankly and honestly, I’ve never been one for Easter. I didn’t enjoy hunting eggs/candy. My mother and I were laughing about that just the other day. As a child, I didn’t see the point of searching for candy the adults could have just handed to me. Thus, I refused to do it. I was the only child who had an empty basket every year and I didn’t care. What can I say, I was a stubborn child.
My best friend told me about her fondest Easter memory once and we both had a good laugh. The higher ups in her town thought it might be fun to do a candy drop from a helicopter not realizing that candy falling from such a height would REALLY hurt. Suffice to say, they only did it that one year. The image of children screaming for the people to drop the candy and then running for cover as the candy missiles hit them is one that will always tickle me.
Do you have a funny Easter memory? What is it? Put your funny anecdote in the comments section to be entered to win a PDF of PET’S PLEASURE. Remember to leave your email address so I can notify you if you win.
SMALL PRINT (PLEASE READ!)
– Entering this contest constitutes agreement to all rules stated in this post.
– Rules are subject to change without notification or reason given.
– Contest begins 06 April 2012 EST.
– Contest ends 08 April 2012 EST.
– Winner is final.
– Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Must be 18 or older to win.
– Chances of winning vary widely based on how many people enter.
– Prize is as stated. No prize substitutions or exchanges.
– Only comments that include email address count as valid.
– Only one comment per individual will count towards the contest.
– Winner is chosen using Random.org.
– Winner has until 10 April 2012 at 11:59PM EST to answer the notification email or else they forfeit the prize. No runner-up will be chosen.
– Comments on posts other than the Easter Blog Hop post do NOT count towards this contest.
– Comments timestamped after the contest closes are invalid.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for notification emails that go astray due to mistyped or misrepresented email address, mailer daemons, internet wackiness, or SPAM filters.
– D. Renee Bagby / Zenobia Renquist is not responsible for contests held by other authors of the Easter Blog Hop.